Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reboot

Well The Job Application series isn't going as planned. Not that this is a bad thing, it just means that I've retooled my approapproach. I'm still dropping THE JOB APPLICATION but I'm following that up with three Mixtape EPs: ADVENTURES IN LAMDA LAMDA LAMDA, REAL GENIUS and ME AND MY KEYBOARD(tentative title).

My influences are over the place with these projects so be warned. I'm on some other shit hahaha. But its still gonna be dope. With KEYBOARD I'm going back to original production. I haven't done this since the early 2000s so I'm getting the rust off but I'm proud of the few tracks I've done so far. My work ethic is bananas.

Maybe I'll post some tracks this weekend. Or maybe I'll just get a McFlurry and call it a day. Word

No comments:

Post a Comment